Dublin City Schools believes all students can learn and succeed. We are committed to providing
customized educational programs, which meet the needs of learners who can achieve greater success utilizing a non-traditional educational experience. Students are provided with a variety of educational options that can lead to graduation and are supported by services for the student and their immediate family that are essential to success.
PILLARS OF PROGRAM
- Flexible scheduling of academic coursework
- Small student-to-teacher ratios
- On-site support services, including assessments by a mental health professional, mental health services, & career/post-secondary counseling
- An emphasis on engaging parents in their child’s education
- Strong collaboration among community organizations
- Mentoring connections
- Community citizenship
- Services to support return to the regular classroom
- Credit Recovery online curriculum
- Customized goal setting
- Greenhouse, garden, construction, service-learning, career exploration, volunteering, site visits, service trips, field trips, etc..