- Depp Elementary
Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Position Now Open
Dublin City Schools prioritizes diversity, equity and inclusion and is looking for a highly qualified candidate for the position of Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
The person in the position will provide leadership in the area of the District’s on-going focus on diversity, equity and inclusion, identify, develop, implement and evaluate provisions of professional development, resources pertaining to curriculum, assessment, and instructional programs in the District.
A successful candidate will possess the following skills, knowledge bases, and abilities
- Knowledge of diversity, equity and inclusion theories and practices
- Ability to analyze test scores and determine appropriate changes to the curriculum
- Create and implement professional development
- Organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and directives
- Demonstrated sensitivity, knowledge, and understanding in building rapport and trust with students families and communities of diverse backgrounds
- Ability to inspire open, productive and challenging conversations
- Ability to build consensus and design processes are transparent, clear and efficient
This position requires at least a bachelor's degree and at least two to four years of previous experience in the field of diversity, equity and inclusion. The position requires prior and recent experience development programs for students related to diversity, equity, inclusion, access, and social justice.
We are conducting a national search for candidates and will be using methods such as the District’s website LinkedIn, Indeed, Monster, and other online job boards, as well as active recruitment of identified individuals.