To begin, please click on the enrollment button below. You will be instructed to create a login and password. The information entered will be saved if you need to return at a later date for completion. Once you have entered your information, you will be prompted to make a phone conference appointment. Our enrollment specialists will call you on that date and time to complete the registration with you. Please be sure to log out of your account prior to your appointment.
Step 1: Before you begin the registration process, please verify your address to confirm you reside within our attendance boundaries at this link.
Step 2: Complete the online enrollment application.
Step 3: Once you have completed your online enrollment application, you will be permitted to schedule your phone conference via the online application. A phone conference must be scheduled to enroll your child. If you are enrolling more than one child, please make an appointment for each child. These appointments do not need to be in succession.
Step 4: An Enrollment Specialist will call you on your date and time to confirm that the registration is complete or to request additional documents.
Step 5: Please provide the required registration documents via one of the methods below:
- Upload PDF documents in the Registration Gateway application.
- Email documents to email@example.com.
- Fax documents to 614-761-5856, Attention: Registration.
- Drop off documents (copies of the originals will be accepted) from 8 a.m.-4 p.m. M-F at the Enrollment Center, 7060 Coffman Road, Dublin, OH 43017.
It is recommended to have the following documents ready before starting the enrollment process.
1. Two (2) of the following for Proofs of Residency:
- Current electric bill in its entirety (must be monthly billing cycle)
- Current gas bill in its entirety (must be monthly billing cycle - If Columbia Gas, please provide pages 1 and 2)
- Current water bill in its entirety (must be monthly billing cycle)
- Mortgage statement (must be current)
- Settlement/closing statement (final document received at closing with signatures of seller and buyer)
- Print out from the County Auditor’s website identifying parent/guardian as the owner of the property
- Real estate tax bill/statement for taxes owed for an address (property owned)
- Deed that has been recorded with the county recorder's office.
- Rental agreement – first page of lease/rental agreement (with names of lessee and lessor, address of property, date lease to begin and end) and last page of lease/rental agreement (with signatures of lessor and lessee)
- Voters Registration Card
***If you are currently residing with someone in the Dublin City School District, please select one of the following forms to complete:
Statement of Occupancy (if living with someone in the district who rents their home)
- OR -
Affidavit for Families Residing with Friends or Relatives (if living with someone in the district who owns their home)
(Forms are available online if needed)
2. Birth Certificate or Passport Click here to order a new birth certificate.
3. Photo ID for custodial parent/guardian
4. Immunization Records
5. Divorce/custody documentation (if applicable) – must be court signed and date/time stamped.
- Final divorce decree which may include shared parenting plan or joint custody agreement, naming specific parent as the residential parent/school placement parent.
- Temporary order naming specific custodian/guardian
- Grandparent Power of Attorney
- Military Power of Attorney
6. TB Test Results must be provided if:
*The child (student) has spent 30 or more consecutive days in a TB-endemic region within the past five years
*The child (student) was born in a TB endemic region. Click here to see an endemic region list.
(TB tests MUST have been done within the past year & have been performed in the United States)
7. Current IEP (If applicable)
*Individual Education Plan, ETR-Evaluation Team Report, MFE, or 504 Plan
8. If you are registering a high school student, please provide an official high school transcript. If you are registering a middle school student, please provide the student's last report card.
Homeschooled students - If your child was homeschooled during the previous school year and you were not a resident of Dublin, please provide a copy of the letter which released your child from compulsory education.
This pre-registration process is provided for families who are living in the Dublin City School District and who want to register their student(s). Submission of data in this pre-registration website will allow the applicant to streamline the registration process, but it does not guarantee your student has met the requirements for admittance to the Dublin City School District. Failure to submit all required documentation may delay your registration