Sixth Grade Camp Information
- Students should arrive to Sells at normal school time. Students are to be dropped off at Door 12 .
- Students will drop luggage off in the commons and report to homebase. Be sure the student’s name is on all bags.
- All medications need to be given to Mrs. Basham in the commons. Medications need to be in the original container, clearly marked with student’s name and dosage. All medications should be in a Zip-Lock baggie with the student’s name on the bag.
- We will leave Sells about 9:45 am and arrive at Heartland about 10:30 am.
- We will leave Heartland at 1:00 pm on Wednesday and arrive at Sells about 1:45 pm.
- Parents can pick their child up at 1:45 pm. We ask that parents wait in the commons for our arrival. Students will meet up with parents in the commons.
- If your child will be picked up by someone other than their own parent, you need to send in a note so we can release your child to that person.