2017-18 Dublin Soccer League Information
Dublin Soccer League Fall 2017/Spring 2018 season—register online May 1st – June 15th at www.dublinsoccer.net. Boys and girls from pre-K (born 2014) through high school are eligible.
· Timbits and Timbits Juniors programs are an introduction to soccer for preschoolers with drills and games that meet just on Saturdays.
· U6-U12 boys and girls leagues: one weekday practice and one Saturday game.
· Middle School league (MSSA) combines 6th, 7th and 8th grade players on one team. One practice and two games each week. 10-game season both fall and spring and end-of-season tournaments. Limited travel to neighboring communities.
· High School co-ed league (HSSA) plays just on Sunday afternoons, limited travel for away games.
· DSX club soccer for U9-U14 boys and girls. Plays in MOSSL. Licensed parent coaches. Competitive soccer at a competitive price point. Placement based on evaluation. Evaluations begin the Tuesday after Memorial Day. Visit www.dublinsoccer.net for evaluation days, times and location.