1. Your child is welcome to come to the registration appointment but it is not required.
2. Appointments will last 15-20 minutes.
3. Placement for AM or PM kindergarten will take place at the building level.
4. As per Board policy, your child must be five years old by September 30th, 2019 to enroll in
To begin, please click on the Enrollment button below. You will be instructed to create a login and password which allows you to begin the process, save your information and return at a later date for completion (if necessary). At the time of your registration appointment, please bring ALL required documentation with you to complete the enrollment process for your student.
Step 1: Complete the online enrollment application.
Step 2: Once you have completed your online enrollment application, you will be permitted to schedule your registration appointment via the online application. An appointment must be scheduled to enroll your child. (If you are enrolling three or more children, please schedule two consecutive appointments).
Please note: If you cannot make your scheduled appointment or need to reschedule, please call Jayne McCullough at 614-760-4343.
Step 3: Bring all required documentation to your scheduled appointment:
1. Original Birth Certificate or Passport
2. Immunization Records
3. Proof of Residency (gas, electric or landline phone bill)
--Please note that you must be currently residing in the Dublin City School district to enroll your student.
--If you are living in the Dublin City School District and have not yet received an electric, gas, landline phone bill, or MONTHLY water bill, you can provide your signed lease agreement or closing paperwork.
4. Parent/Guardian's Driver's License or Passport (Photo ID)
5. Current IEP - ETR - MFE or 504 (if applicable)
6. Custody Papers (if applicable)
7. T.B. results (if applicable)
You will need TB test results:
* If the child (student) has spent 30 or more consecutive days in a TB-endemic region within the past five years or
* If the child (student) was born in a TB endemic region
Dublin City Schools Central Registration is located at:
7030 Coffman Road
Dublin, Ohio 43017
Office Hours: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday
Main Line (for questions, problems or concerns) : 614-760-6000
Jayne McCullough: 614-760-4343
Beth Harrison: 614-760-4320
Main Fax: 614-761-5856
As you move through the registration process and need assistance with a language other than English, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
with your language request. Please be sure to include your full name and school(s).