1. Your child is welcome to come to the registration appointment but it is not required.
2. Appointments will last 15-20 minutes.
3. Placement for AM or PM kindergarten will take place at the building level.
4. As per Board policy, your child must be five years old by September 30th, 2020 to enroll in
To begin, please click on the Enrollment button below. You will be instructed to create a login and password which allows you to begin the process, save your information and return at a later date for completion (if necessary). At the time of your registration appointment, please bring ALL required documentation with you to complete the enrollment process for your student.
Step 1: Complete the online enrollment application.
Step 2: Once you have completed your online enrollment application, you will be permitted to schedule your registration appointment via the online application. An appointment must be scheduled to enroll your child. (If you are enrolling three or more children, please schedule two consecutive appointments).
Please note: If you cannot make your scheduled appointment or need to reschedule, please call Jayne McCullough at 614-760-4343.
Step 3: Bring all required documentation to your scheduled appointment:
--Please note that you must be currently residing in the Dublin City School district to enroll your student.
1. Original Birth Certificate or Passport
2. Immunization Records
3. Two of the following for Proofs of Residency:
• Electric bill (current bill for service at new address with parent/guardian’s name, address and dates of service)
• Gas bill (current bill for service at new address with parent/guardian’s name, address and dates of service)
• Monthly water bill (current bill for service at new address with parent/guardian’s name, address and dates of service)
• Mortgage statement
• Settlement/closing statement (final document received at closing with signatures of seller and buyer)
• Print out from the County Auditor’s website identifying parent/guardian as the owner of the property
• Real estate tax bill/statement for taxes owed for an address (property owned)
• Rental agreement – first page of lease/rental agreement (with names of lessee and lessor, address of property, date lease to begin and end) and last page of lease/rental agreement (with signatures of lessor and lessee)
• Voters Registration Card
***If you are currently residing with someone in the Dublin City School District, please select one of the following forms to complete:
A. Statement of Occupancy (if living with someone in the district who rents their home)
B. Affidavit for Families Residing with Friends or Relatives (if living with someone in the district who owns their home)
-Forms are available at the Welcome Center to complete during your appointment
-Notaries are available at the Welcome Center during your appointment
4. Parent/Guardian's Driver's License or Passport (Photo ID)
5. Current IEP - ETR - MFE or 504 (if applicable)
6. Custody Papers (if applicable)
7. T.B. results (if applicable)
You will need TB test results if:
*The child (student) has spent 30 or more consecutive days in a TB-endemic region within the past five years
*The child (student) was born in a TB endemic region. Click here to see an endemic region list.
(TB tests MUST have been done within the past year & have been performed in the United States)
Dublin City Schools Central Registration is located at:
5175 Emerald Parkway
Dublin, Ohio 43017
Office Hours: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday
Main Line (for questions, problems or concerns) : 614-760-6000
Jayne McCullough: 614-760-4343
Beth Harrison: 614-760-4320
Main Fax: 614-761-5856
As you move through the registration process and need assistance with a language other than English, please email email@example.com
with your language request. Please be sure to include your full name and school(s).