The Ohio High School Athletic Association is currently expecting Fall athletics to begin on-time. Updates on the status of Fall sports will be released as they come (as directed from the Ohio Governor and OHSAA). Dublin Middle School Athletics are currently proceeding as planned and on-time. Please click on "Fall Sports" in the left navigation bar for details (dates, times, & locations) of Fall sports.
In order to keep our student-athletes safe, the following procedures need to be followed by all:
- All Fall student-athletes must have a Dublin City Schools COVID Waiver signed and submitted to their coach.
- Before activity, all student-athletes must complete the sympton self-check each coach has provided. Only student-athletes who are symptom free may participate.
- All coaches & student-athletes must wear a mask while entering and exiting the facility.
- All coaches & student-athletes must maintain proper, 6-ft of social distancing.
- All student-athletes must supply their own water at athletic activities. None will be provided.