Mrs. CassaroTeacher LibrarianDepartment Chaircassaro_erin@dublinschools.netext. 8308 (office)ext. 2254 (main desk)Mrs. FinleyLibrary Technical Assistantfinley_gina@dublinschools.netext. 8307 (main desk)
News and Information
Need a Database username and password?Contact a library staff member or join the DSHS Library Schoology PageAccess Code: S4C2N-S5CZG
DSHS Students who use the library have access to the following resources:
- Search the catalog and digital library collections to help with selecting your next choice book as well as accessing vetted topic based digital resources.
- Research 24/7 with library databases and Ebooks accessed through the library website (password sheets available for at home access). See our blue colored symbols in the symbaloo below.
- Serve as one our student library helpers that assist with book circulation, shelving, book processing and chromebook maintenance.
- Serve as one our makerspace gurus and become trained in designing and making using our 3D printers, laser cutter, vinyl cutter, large format color printer and virtual reality. For more information about our school makerspace, click here.
- Access the library staff for chromebook repair and digital troubleshooting.
Information Literacy Targets
- Articulate the need for information
- Select appropriate tools and resources
- Determine the extent of information necessary
- Search resources effectively
- Critically evaluate information from a variety of electronic and print formats
- Analyze, organize and synthesize information retrieved
- Communicate using a variety of information technologies
- Understand the economic, legal, and social issues surrounding the use of information