The “Express Update” can be used to update the following information:
- email and phone numbers for school news and the alert system
- parent/guardian phone numbers
- emergency contact information
- email for official school records
- request change of address
Have you recently moved?
Please provide two of the following for Proofs of Residency:
- Electric bill (current bill for service at new address with parent/guardian’s name, address and dates of service)
- Gas bill (current bill for service at new address with parent/guardian’s name, address and dates of service)
- Monthly water bill (current bill for service at new address with parent/guardian’s name, address and dates of service)
- Mortgage statement
- Settlement/closing statement (final document received at closing with signatures of seller and buyer)
- Print out from the County Auditor’s website identifying parent/guardian as the owner of the property
- Real estate tax bill/statement for taxes owed for an address (property owned)
- Deed that has been recorded with the county recorder's office.
- Rental agreement – first page of lease/rental agreement (with names of lessee and lessor, address of property, date lease to begin and end) and last page of lease/rental agreement (with signatures of lessor and lessee)
- Voters Registration Card
*To make any changes regarding your student's medical information, please contact your school's clinic.
The login information has been updated to a Family Group login, using your youngest child's student ID number and date of birth. Below is an example of the login page you will see. This is where you can login in with your credentials and follow the prompts.
Username: youngest student ID number
Password: student date of birth
*format: M/D/YYYY (1/3/2001) *include slashes
*If you need your student's ID number, please email your school at the email address listed to the right.
Contact your student's building below: