Welcome to Dublin City Schools!
Dublin City Schools consists of 47 square miles and includes parts of Dublin, Columbus, Hilliard, Upper Arlington, Franklin County, Delaware County, and Union County. Contrary to a popular notion, the boundaries of the Dublin School district extend far outside the city of Dublin. In fact, more than 40% of our students live outside the city of Dublin.
Dublin City Schools works every day to provide our students with world-class instruction and a well-rounded education and to continuously improve in everything we do. It is our goal to align our daily work around these concepts in order to create the Dublin difference. The district is one of Ohio's highest achieving districts.
According to Ohio Department of Education statistics, Dublin City Schools is the 10th largest district in the state.
- 22 schools in operation; 3 high schools, 4 middle schools, 14 elementary schools, and a centralized preschool
- 2020-21 enrollment approaches 17,000
- Most National Merit Semi-Finalists in Ohio for four-straight years
- Approximately 90% of our graduates go on to higher education
- More than 80% of the Class of 2020 took at least one International Baccalaureate or Advanced Placement class during their time in high school
Of the 10 largest districts in the state, Dublin City School District's minority population of 33.4% trails only the large urban communities of Cleveland, Cincinnati, Columbus, Akron and Toledo.
- More than 1,700 ELL (English Language Learners) speaking more than 70 different languages are enrolled
- The District has the third-highest immigrant population in the state and the sixth highest population of English Language Learners in Ohio
*Please check your school's calendar for specific building details and events.