You must update your student's information for the new school year online using the Back to School portal. This system will allow you to update your contact information and emergency contact information. Parent contact information will also automatically be used for school news and alerts.
The login information has been updated to a Family Group login, using your youngest child's student ID number and date of birth. Below is an example of the login page you will see. This is where you can login in with your credentials and follow the prompts.
username: youngest student ID number
password: student date of birth
*format: M/D/YYYY (1/3/2001) *include slashes
*If you need your student's ID number, please email your school at the email address listed to the right.
You must complete your online forms prior to the first day of school on Aug. 14.
Please note: Once logged in, all students will be accessible to update. Please note, you will be required to complete the Back to School forms for each of your student's individually.
If you have questions or encounter problems, please contact your student's school at email@example.com (example: firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you do not have access to the internet, please call your student's school.
A change of address now requires 2 proofs of residency which can be uploaded to this site.
Please provide two of the following for Proofs of Residency:
• Electric bill (current bill for service at new address with parent/guardian’s name, address and dates of service)
• Gas bill (current bill for service at new address with parent/guardian’s name, address and dates of service)
• Monthly water bill (current bill for service at new address with parent/guardian’s name, address and dates of service)
• Mortgage statement
• Settlement/closing statement (final document received at closing with signatures of seller and buyer)
• Print out from the County Auditor’s website identifying parent/guardian as the owner of the property
• Real estate tax bill/statement for taxes owed for an address (property owned)
• Rental agreement – first page of lease/rental agreement (with names of lessee and lessor, address of property, date lease to begin and end) and last page of lease/rental agreement (with signatures of lessor and lessee)
• Voters Registration Card