Dublin City Schools Hall of Fame
Each year, the Dublin City Schools Alumni Association celebrates outstanding alumni or community members for accomplishments following their high school graduation. Three awards are presented at the annual Hall of Fame event - this year at Jerome High School on Friday, September 13. The selection committee for these awards consists of administrators and members of the Dublin City Schools Alumni Association Board.
About the Awards
The Dublin City Schools Hall of Fame is a once in a lifetime award. To see a list of past inductees, click here.
Distinguished Alumni Award
- This award recognizes the professional achievement, leadership or outstanding personal accomplishment of an alum.
- Criteria: Nominees must have graduated more than 15 years prior.
Young Alumni Achievement Award
- This award recognizes young alums for outstanding post-secondary academic achievement, professional achievement, or leadership.
- Criteria: Nominees must have graduated no more than 15 years prior.
Outstanding Service Award
- This award recognizes any alum or individual that has made a significant impact through volunteer service or philanthropic works.
- Criteria: Nominees do not need to be an alum of Dublin City Schools, but must be at least 18 years of age.
*Please note these awards celebrate different accomplishments than the awards of the high school athletic hall of fames.
For questions regarding the Hall of Fame awards, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are three award categories for the Dublin City Schools Hall of Fame
- Distinguished Alumni
- Young Alumni Achievement
- Outstanding Service
You can see more about each award below.