SchooLinks is a modern college and career readiness platform to assist in preparing all students for their future. SchooLinks helps students discover their interests and strengths, explore colleges and careers, and create an individualized career and academic plan that best reflects their post-secondary goals.
SchooLinks at Dublin City Schools is accessible in 6th-12th grades by students, their parents and school staff. This platform offers the opportunity for collaboration between home and school to support students on their journey to success!
Using SchooLinks, students and families can:
- Access career interest, strength, and mindset surveys
- Find internship, volunteer, and job opportunities*
- Track volunteer hours and obtain digital signatures (directions here)
- Explore 2-year and 4-year colleges
- Take virtual reality college campus tours
- Search for scholarships and learn about financial aid
- Create course plans based on career pathways
- Explore traditional, emerging, and military career fields
- Create digital portfolios / resumes
- Build their Ohio Graduation Plan
Student Login: Log in to SchooLinks via Clever by selecting the SchooLinks logo.
All users can also log in directly at https://www.schoolinks.com/
*Parents interested in including their company’s internship, volunteer, or job opportunities in SchooLinks can learn how here.