Using Our Brand
Thank you for your interest in using the Dublin City Schools brand and logos.
While our logos are registered marks, we do permit local businesses to use our logos on products that promote our brand in accordance with our DCS Brand Guide. In general, our logos are permitted to be used on the following products:
- Clothing, apparel, hats, and other wearables
- Drink and kitchenware
- Spirit items and novelties
- Home/yard decor (such as door hangers, senior banners, sports banners, etc.)
- Baked goods
We ask that creators not use our logo or brand on or alongside materials or products that do not support the values of our district. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Inappropriate and/or offensive language or symbols
- References to drugs, alcohol, tobacco, or other prohibited substances
- References to threats, weapons, or violence
- References to any type of illegal activity
- References to political parties, campaigns, or anything that implies the district’s support or sponsorship of an activity or initiative
If you wish to ensure your specific use case is acceptable, please email our Public Information Officer, Cassie Dietrich, at email@example.com.