High School Credit Recovery
Students are eligible to enroll in Credit Recovery course(s) only if they have received a failing grade for the course in high school. This program is not for grade replacement. Credit recovery students must have been at 9th-12th grade status during the 2022-23 school year. All classes will be face-to-face instruction at Emerald Campus.
For Credit Recovery, all class options are listed on the registration form.
Grade: 9th-12th status during 2022-23 school year
Time Frame: May 30- June 23, 2023 8:30-12:00
Location: Emerald Campus, 5175 Emerald Pkwy
- Once you have registered online and entered your credit card information, your registration is complete.
- Please check your email for confirmation, including SPAM mailbox.
- Please do not submit the registration more than once.
- To AVOID duplicate registrations: Please confirm that a family member hasn't already registered.
- Please consult with your guidance counselor about what courses should be taken before you register.
- You will be asked for your student's DCS email address and student ID number in the registration process.
- Refund Policy § Refund requests must be made via email to email@example.com prior to the 1st day of class. There is NO refund for courses dropped after the start date.
REGISTER HERE (beginning March 13, 2023) Please discuss any scheduling questions with your school counselor before registering. Students requiring transportation to Emerald Campus must register before May 19, 2023.