Teachers will contact students a few days before courses open on June 5th. They need to check their student email address.
Due to all online instruction, attendance will be monitored through student logins. Adequate weekly progress will be expected.
- No school on Juneteenth (June 19th) and July 4th
- Students can take 2 (semester) courses at the same time
- July 14, 2023 is the final day for students to submit work
- July 14, 2023 final grades are due
- Enrollments will be limited.
- Registrations will be accepted in the order in which they are received from March 13 - April 29, 2023. Registration is now CLOSED
- Please refer to the High School Course and Career Planning Handbook for information regarding the PE Waiver.
- Register here (between March 13 - April 29, 2023) Please discuss any scheduling questions with your school counselor before registering.
Refund Policy § Refund requests must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the 1st day of class. There is NO refund for courses dropped after the start date.
Virtual students need to understand the following expectations:
- Courses are rigorous and require you to demonstrate mastery in order to successfully pass.
- Grades in your virtual course(s) will impact your eligibility to participate in extracurricular activities.
- Courses start on the first day of summer school.
- It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with the course layout and expectations.
- You need to stay up to date on announcements and communication from your teacher(s). Turn your Schoology announcements on and be sure to check your Schoology updates and Dublin email regularly so you don't miss important information.
- You can work ahead on assignments, but you must complete and submit assignments on time.
- If help is needed on course assignments, it is your responsibility to contact your teacher.
ACT/SAT Preparation and Literacy Skills - 9791/9792 (1 semester)
American Government - 170 (1 semester)
Art Foundations - 760 (1 semester)
Contemporary World Issues - 176 (1 semester)
Earth & Space Science - 241 (2 semesters)
English IV Semesters - 035 (2 semesters)
Financial Literacy/Personal Finance - 440 (1 semester)
Fitness Trends - 931 (1 semester)
Health Education - 921 (1 semester)
Psychology - 138 (1 semester)
Wellness & Individualized Fitness - 935 (1 semester)