Employee Wellness Awards & Recognitions
Dublin City School's Simply Healthy Wellness Program is a six-time award winner for our employee wellness initiatives, earning the highest level for each of the following awards:
- Healthy Worksite Platinum Level Award 2022
- Healthy Worksite Gold Level Award 2021
- Healthy Worksite Gold Level Award 2019
- Healthy Worksite Gold Level Award 2018
- Healthiest 100 Workplaces in America National Award
- Healthiest Employer National Award
Our employees are at the heart of what we do and who we are.
100 Healthiest Workplaces in the Country AwardDublin City Schools is an award recipient of the 100 Healthiest Workplaces in the COUNTRY for our wellness initiatives. Dublin City Schools was nationally recognized as one of the best-of-the-best in worksite health for the Healthiest 100 Workplaces in America Award. Each of the winning companies is considered an exemplary leader for the effectiveness of their population health and well-being initiatives in the U.S.Healthiest Employers Finalist AwardThis award is a comprehensive assessment to evaluate company performance spanning six key areas of health and wellbeing: Culture and Leadership Commitment, Foundational Components, Strategic Planning, Communication and Marketing, Programming and Intervention, and Reporting and Analytics at a national level. The Dublin School Employee Wellness Program is a Healthiest Employer Award winner for our efforts!Healthy Worksite AwardsThis award recognizes Ohio employers who demonstrate a commitment to employee wellness through comprehensive worksite health promotion and wellness programs. These are wellness programs that facilitate and encourage employee health, enhance productivity and ensure a healthy work environment. The Dublin City School Employee Wellness Program is a Healthy Worksite Award (Gold Level) winner through the Healthy Business Council of Ohio for the following years:
- 2018 Healthy Worksite Award (Gold, highest level)
- 2019 Healthy Worksite Award (Gold, highest level)
- 2021 Healthy Worksite Award (Gold, highest Level)
- 2022 Healthy Worksite Award (Platinum, highest level)
National & Statewide Achievements
- National Wellness Institute: Invited and presented to wellness leaders and managers around the nation about best practices.
- Workplace Wellness Partnership with National Wellness Institute: Invited and shared best practices to select wellness programs in 5 surrounding states to workplace wellness program managers.
- Healthy Business Council of Ohio: Invited and presented to all state wide award recipients who manage employer workplace wellness programs about best practices.
- Anthem BCBS: Invited and shared creative Strategies and Employee Engagement with Anthem wellness groups.