Are you having an issue with an academic course?
- An essential first step is to communicate with the teacher directly via email. Most concerns, when directly addressed with the teacher, can be resolved. It is important to practice and develop strong self-advocacy skills and self-determination which have been shown to improve educational and life outcomes. This is a great opportunity to practice those skills!
How do I request a transcript for a summer program or scholarship?
- Please email your assigned alpha counselor. Please include the link to upload the information or provide an email address.
How do I turn in my College Credit Plus forms?
- Please email a scanned copy or picture of your CCP forms directly to your school counselor.
- If you are taking course work on the campus of a university, you will need to directly reach out to the university academic advisors for course advisement, updated deadlines, etc. Please check the respective websites for the most up to date information.
How do I obtain a work permit?
- Students should contact Dublin City School's Central Office to obtain work permit forms. Students will need to work with their own physician's office regarding obtaining the proof of a physical.
How do I find information about AP exams in the Spring?
- Please check the College Board website for continuous updates.
What should I do if I want to change my schedule requests for the next school year?
- Please email your assigned alpha counselor directly. Once schedule building begins in the Spring, requests will no longer be able to be accommodated.
- Please remember a level change up must be recommended by your current teacher. Please reach out to them via email for this recommendation.
What about changes in college admission dates, visits, etc.?
- As a service to students and families, the National Association of College Admissions Counselor (NACAC) is providing this online tool as a central resource for information about changes in college admission events, deposit dates, and more as a result of the coronavirus outbreak.
- Please also double-check college websites.