The weather forecast for Friday does not look promising with an 80% chance of thunderstorms during field day. For that reason, we have come up with an alternative plan for field day/family cookout if needed. We will make a decision by 3:00pm tomorrow (Thursday, May 16) regarding the outdoor portion of field day and the family cookout. An email notification will be sent.
Please see below for the alternate plan if the weather does not cooperate.
1. Friday, May 17: Inflatable Field Day in the Gym and Commons Area: This will take place during the students' normal related arts times (listed below) on Friday, May 17. We will set up two large inflatables in the gym and 4 smaller inflatables in the cafeteria. Having inflatables inside on Friday will guarantee our students the opportunity to enjoy them. Please note: These times are different than normal field day times. If you were planning to volunteer, you are still welcome to join us!
2. Monday, May 20: Outdoor Field Day and Family Cookout: If the weather does not allow us to have field day and the family cookout on Friday, May 17, it will be moved to Monday, May 20. We are in need of as many volunteers as possible for our outdoor field day. Please click on the link to volunteer for our possible field day rain date: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0a4baeaa2cabfe3-field3 Thank you!! We appreciate you and your help!
If the weather does not cooperate on Monday, May 20th, the outdoor field day and cookout will be canceled this year.