Purpose: The purpose of the Dublin City Schools Hall of Fame is to recognize Dublin City Schools graduates for their outstanding achievements after high school graduation, and to recognize non-graduates who have made extraordinary contributions to the Dublin City School District.
Nominations can be made online here
or by a form available at the district’s central office, 7030 Coffman Road, Dublin, 43017.
Dublin City Schools Hall of Fame Criteria
Alumni considered for induction must exhibit one or more of the following to be considered:
- Leaders in their chosen profession.
- Demonstrated unique talents and accomplishments in their chosen profession.
- Involved in the community in which they live.
- Distinguished military career.
- Graduates who have given their lives in the line of duty as a member of the United States armed services are eligible for posthumous induction.
Criteria for non-graduate induction are:
- Positive involvement in the Dublin City School District over a number of years.
The following general induction rules and regulations apply:
- Inductees will be inducted one time per year at an annual event.
- At least five (5) years between graduation and induction.
- The number of inductees will be determined by the induction committee.
- Posthumous nominations are welcome.
- All induction decisions will be made by the Hall of Fame selection committee.
- All nomination information will be verified.
- All nominators must provide detailed rationale for their nomination
- All nominations will remain on file for the period of three years for future consideration.