About Our Team
As the Communications and Community Engagement team for Dublin City Schools, we build strong relationships with our stakeholders through information, storytelling, and events. We are committed to providing facts and information about DCS using the most organized, reliable, and transparent methods available. We work hard to directly connect with each and every member of our school community.
Our teams manage various functions in the district, including, but not limited to:
- Internal/external communications
- Crisis management and communication
- United newsletter quarterly mailer
- Inside DCS monthly e-newsletter
- District website + 24 school websites
- Social media
- Media relations
- Alumni relations
- Public records requests
- Events, including the annual Dodgeball Tournament, Alumni Hall of Fame induction Ceremony, Convocation, Community Champions, Military Committment Ceremony and more
- Superintendent's stakeholder group meetings
- Strategic planning
- Board communications and liaison to the Board and Superintendent
- DCS University
- Special projects
Public Records Requests
The Board of Education is responsible for ensuring the public records of the district are available to residents of Ohio for inspection and reproduction in strict adherence to the Ohio Public Records Act. To submit a Public Records Request to Dublin City Schools, please fill out the form linked below. A copy of this form will be sent to the requestor's email address upon submission.
You may also make a request via US Mail using our printable form, by phone at 614-760-4337, or in-person at 5175 Emerald Parkway, Dublin, OH 43017.
Need to Get Your Info Out? Here's How!
We are here to help you share your events and activities. Please submit content to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com. We request that you do not email individual buildings directly; we can work with you to ensure your message is delivered to the appropriate staff members. Once we receive your information, we will determine where it best fits in our communication channels based on program objectives, timeline, and audience.