Distinguished Alumni Award
- This award recognizes the professional achievement, leadership or oustanding personal accomplishment of an alum.
- Criteria: Nominees must have graduated at least 15 years prior.
Outstanding Service Award
- This award recognizes any alum or individual that has made a significant impact through volunteer service or philanthropic works.
- Criteria: Nominees do not need to be an alum of Dublin City Schools, but must be at least 18 years of age.
Young Alumni Achievement Award
- This award recognizes young alums for oustanding post-secondary academic achievement, professional achievement, or leadership.
- Criteria: Nominees must have graduated no more than 10 years prior.
*Please note these awards celebrate different accomplishments than the awards of the high school athletic hall of fames.
*Please note: those who have been previously inducted into the Dublin City Schools Hall of Fame are not egligible for these awards. To see a list of past inductees, click here: https://www.dublinschools.net/halloffamelist.aspx.
*Current staff members are not eligible for these awards. For more information regarding how current staff members are recognized, please click here: https://www.dublinschools.net/goldenshamrock.aspx.
For questions regarding the Alumni Achivement Awards, please contact email@example.com.