Students actively participated focusing on the messages below.
- Patient Listening – respond with effort and kindness.
- I own my effort, and nobody has the power to take my effort…It’s impossible…I own my effort…
- Nobody’s perfect…we’re all a work in progress…we’re all here to improve…
- Work is called work because it’s work. If you do it, it works.
- A mistake is a sign of effort and opportunity to learn and grow. Not being willing to make mistakes can be a sign that you have a mixed mind set and are afraid to try.
-To have that awesome feeling of helping others, you have to do something!
- How many people does it take to make a difference? One!