Kindergarten Enrollment for Scottish Corners is February 24th!
*Parent Information night for upcoming SCE Kindergarteners is April 26th at 6:00 pm. *
1. Your child is welcome to come to the registration appointment but it is not required.
2. Appointments will last 15-20 minutes.
3. Placement for AM or PM kindergarten will take place at the building level.
4. As per Board policy, your child must be five years old by September 30th, 2017 to enroll in
KG for the 2017-2018 school year.
5. There are make-up days built into the schedule from March 14-March 31.
To begin, please click on the Enrollment button below. You will be instructed to create a login and password which allows you to begin the process, save your information and return at a later date for completion (if necessary). At the time of your registration appointment, please bring ALL required documentation with you to complete the enrollment process for your student.
Step 1: Complete the online enrollment application.
Step 2: Once you have completed your online enrollment application, you will be permitted to schedule your registration appointment via the online application. An appointment must be scheduled to enroll your child. (If you are enrolling three or more children, please schedule two consecutive appointments).
Step 3: Bring all required documentation to your scheduled appointment:
1. Original Birth Certificate or Passport
2. Immunization Records
3. Proof of Residency (gas, electric or landline phone bill)
--Please note that you must be currently residing in the Dublin City School district to enroll your student.
--If you are living in the Dublin City School District and have not yet received an electric, gas, landline phone bill, or MONTHLY water bill, you can provide your signed lease agreement or closing paperwork.
4. Parent/Guardian's Driver's License or Passport (Photo ID)
5. Current IEP - ETR - MFE or 504 (if applicable)
6. Custody Papers (if applicable)
7. T.B. results (if applicable)
You will need TB test results:
* If the child (student) has spent 30 or more consecutive days in a TB-endemic region within the past five years or
* If the child (student) was born in a TB endemic region