Building the Bridge to Opportunity and Self Respect ...
Dublin City Schools believes all students can learn and succeed. We are committed to providing customized educational programs, which meet the needs of learners who can achieve greater success utilizing a non-traditional educational experience. Students are provided with a variety of educational options that can lead to graduation and are supported by services for the student and their immediate family that are essential to success.
PILLARS OF PROGRAM
- Flexible scheduling of academic coursework
- Small student-to-teacher ratios
- On-site support services, including assessments by a mental health professional, mental health services, & career/post-secondary counseling
- An emphasis on engaging parents in their child’s education
- Strong collaboration among community organizations
- Mentoring connections
- Community citizenship
- Services to support return to the regular classroom
- Credit Recovery online curriculum
- Customized goal setting
- Greenhouse, garden, construction, grilling, service-learning, career exploration, volunteering, site visits, service trips, field trips, etc..
Students participate in Changemakers Leadership Summit
Students were able to showcase their service project to support the Van Buren Center. WBA students organized and held a district wide blanket and sheet drive to benefit the Center.
Grow-2-Serve Donates to Local Food Pantry.
Dublin City School's West Bridge Academy makes a delivery of vegetable plants to the Food Pantry. Vegetables were grown in the Grow-2-Serve greenhouse behind Sells Middle School
Greenhouse Plant Sale a Huge Success!
Thank you to our students, staff, and community members who helped make this possible! Remaining plants are still for sale, please click 'Read More'
Staff Contact Information