Building the Bridge to Opportunity and Self Respect ...
Dublin City Schools believes all students can learn and succeed. We are committed to providing customized educational programs, which meet the needs of learners who can achieve greater success utilizing a non-traditional educational experience. Students are provided with a variety of educational options that can lead to graduation and are supported by services for the student and their immediate family that are essential to success.
PILLARS OF PROGRAM
- Flexible scheduling of academic coursework
- Small student-to-teacher ratios
- On-site support services, including assessments by a mental health professional, mental health services, & career/post-secondary counseling
- An emphasis on engaging parents in their child’s education
- Strong collaboration among community organizations
- Mentoring connections
- Community citizenship
- Services to support return to the regular classroom
- Credit Recovery online curriculum
- Customized goal setting
- Greenhouse, garden, construction, grilling, service-learning, career exploration, volunteering, site visits, service trips, field trips, etc..
Students show outdoor cooking skills making chili and pizza on the grill
Staff Contact Information