The Dublin City Schools Early Childhood program provides an excellent educational opportunity for typically developing children to serve as peer models. To apply please complete and submit the online Peer Application (located under "Links" in the right hand column of this page).
• Must reside within Dublin City School District
• Child should be 3.5 years old upon enrollment
• Child enjoys playing with other children: interacts well with others, manipulates toys, and engages in age-appropriate activities without assistance
• Child follows simple directions, makes basic needs known, answers simple questions
• Child would be good role model to others: separates easily from parent, models good behavior and social skills, attends to adult guided activity, is willing to take turns
• Child must be toilet trained
The peer program is funded by tuition of $140 per month for the morning class and $170 per month for the afternoon class. Tuition is due the 1st of each month. The monthly tuition is an average of the number of days in the school year divided by nine months. Short months, five-week months, holidays, and three snow days have been averaged. This means you will pay the same amount each month. You will be asked to pay the first and last month’s tuition prior to the start of school.
Accounts must be current on the first day of each month and must remain current. After the first day of each month, no child will be admitted to the preschool until the balance is paid. If you desire to withdraw your child, please notify us in writing so we will not hold a place for your child and continue charging your account. Deductions will not be made for a child’s absence due to illness. There
also will be no deductions for family vacations; we have vacation times
already in our school schedule.
No payment will be accepted by the teachers; payments are to be mailed to:
Dublin City Schools
Department of Student Services
Attn: Accounts Receivable
7030 Coffman Road
Dublin, OH 43017
Payments can also be made in person at the Dublin Schools Administration Office, open Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Checks should be made payable to Dublin City Schools.
For further information contact:
Jill Marrah at (614) 760-4345