KMS Athletic Director, Heath O'Neal
Follow us on Twitter: @KMSAthletics
Like us on Facebook: KMS Athletics
FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO PLAY FALL SPORTS AT KARRER FOR 2017 - 2018
#1 Have a valid physical on file with the KMS Athletics department using the OHSAA physical form. A copy of this physical form "6 pages" is available to download at the bottom right corner of this page....collected at any time at the main office of KMS.
student-athlete and parent/guardian have completed Final Forms registration. Instructions for this may be found by going to the Final Forms website. Go to https://dublin-oh.finalforms.com
#3 Pay the sport participation fee of $30.00 payable to Karrer Middle School Athletics or use the EZ Pay system. No money will be collected until August 1, 2017 for our upcoming fall sports season.
#4 Please make sure needed inhalers and epi-pens are with your child's KMS coach during their sports season. Epi-pens and inhalers are in our KMS nurses office and will not be removed to be used for a sports season.
#5 Attend our mandatory FALL Meet the Coach Night on August 10, 2017 at 6:30 pm in the main KMS gymnasium. At least one parent/guardian should attend with their student-athlete.
- The 2017 - 2018 KMS Family Pass will be available soon. The cost of this year's family pass is $65.00. The $65.00 is a universal agreed upon amount by all four Dublin middle schools and the pass is valid at all four Dublin middle schools.
- "HOME OF A KARRER ATHLETE" signs are available in the athletic office for purchase. Please have cash or make check payable to "KMS Athletics" for $20.00.
- KMS Athletes who see a doctor during their sports season and are pulled from competition, must have a doctor's note allowing them to return to competition. No parent or coach can take the place of the doctor's authority on this. Thank you for understanding this rule and abiding by it.
- Missing Karrer Middle School sports TEAM practices/games of any kind to attend another practice outside of KMS is not allowed unless agreed upon prior to with your KMS sports coach.
- Attendance, Absences & Same Day Athletic Participation: A students must attend at least 1/2 day in order to compete in their same day athletic contest. This means a student-athlete must attend the morning session of school until 11:08 AM or be in school no later than 11:08 AM and complete the remainder of the school day to be eligible for that day's competition event. Students must be in school at least four periods to be considered eligible to participate.
- Athletic Practices & Game Days When School is Cancelled due to Weather: In the event Karrer Middle School is closed for the day due to weather there will be no practices or games at Karrer Middle School for that day, this would also include away games/matches. Away tournaments in neighboring districts are subject to being revisited.
- Concussion regulations (please know the law): Take a look at the forms and info on the right hand side of the page.
- All physicals are good for ONE CALENDAR YEAR.