Welcome to Ms. Hopper's 4th Grade Classroom of Super Leaders!
1st Trimester Standards
Reading Foundational SkillsPhonics and Word RecognitionRF.4.3. Know and apply grade-level phonics and word analysis skills in decoding words.
- a. Use combined knowledge of all letter-sound correspondences, syllabication patterns, and morphology (e.g., roots and affixes) to read accurately unfamiliar multisyllabic words in context and out of context.
- RF.4.4. Read with sufficient accuracy and fluency to support comprehension.
- a. Read on-level text with purpose and understanding.
- b. Read on-level prose and poetry orally with accuracy, appropriate rate, and expression on successive readings.
- c. Use context to confirm or self-correct word recognition and understanding, rereading as necessary.