4000 Hard Road
Dublin, Ohio 43016
For Scioto Parents & Students
Our School Day
7:55 AM - 2:42 PM
8:28 AM - 3:08 PM
9:10 AM - 3:40 PM
9:10 AM - 11:50 AM
8:45 AM - 11:15 AM
1:00 PM - 3:40 PM
12:45 PM - 3:15 PM
Translate this Site
Interim Principal: Mr. Bob Scott
4000 Hard Road
Dublin, OH 43016
Attendance Hotline: 614-717-2469
Students have access to the library before, during and after school (7:45am to 3:30pm).
Student users of the Scioto Library can:
- Read, study, work with peers and use computers in a relaxed learning environment.
- Check out books, audio books, playaways, and DVDs.
- Use iPads, laptops and scanners (in-library only).
- Read over 30 different magazines.
The Columbus Dispatch
- Research 24/7 with library databases and eBooks accessed through the Library website (password sheets available for at home access).
- Make copies: 10 cents for black/white and 25 cents for color.
**Obtain reading literacy, technology and research assistance from a library
Scioto Library Staff
Mrs. Cassaro, Teacher Librarian
ext. 8308 email@example.com
Mrs. Finley, Library Technical Assistant
ext. 8307 firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Cafe Read-A-Latte 2015
Secondary Information Literacy Curriculum Targets
Mrs. Cassaro works with students grades 9-12 on the following information literacy skills to ensure that our students are college and career ready:
World at War
Issues: Understanding Controversy and Society
World History: Modern Era
Teen Health and Wellness
Science in Context
Biography in Context
Global Issues in Context
Student Resources in Context
Ohio Career Information System
Gale Virtual Reference Library
E1 Research-Central Issue
Career and College
Election and Voting
General Research and Information
Bedford Online Handbook
Owl Purdue Online Writing Lab
7030 Coffman Road
Dublin, Ohio 43017
Behavior Management System
First Class Login
School CMS created by eSchoolView
Request Assistance From eSchoolView